The Heroes Centre is an inter-generational and inclusive facility at 28 Sinclair Street in Helensburgh, featuring Hucksters a 1950′s themed Cafe, Visitor Centre, Exhibition Space and Merchandise area.
A unique visitor experience in the heart of Helensburgh
The building captures our concept of inspiring current and future generations to do great things by having the arts, education, innovation and community at its heart.
28 Sinclair Street houses a collection of museum quality items associated with over 100 people who have connections with the area – from John Logie Baird to UK Prime Minister Andrew Bonar Law.
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT AT THE HEROES CENTRE:
- A Range of Exclusive Quality Gifts – all linked to Helensburgh and its Heroes
- Hucksters – a 1950′s Style Cafe – serving classic fayre from thick shakes, delicious cheesecakes to frozen ice cream
- An exhibition area that tells the stories of many remarkable local men and women
- A Visitor Centre
- John Muir Way certificates
- The Heroes Centre also hosts events and workshops
The Centre is opened Monday through Saturday from 10.00 am to 5.00 pm each day.