The Heroes Centre is an inter-generational and inclusive facility at 28 Sinclair Street in Helensburgh, featuring a 50′s themed Cafe, Visitor Centre, Exhibition Space and Merchandise area.
The building captures our concept of inspiring current and future generations to do great things by having the arts, education, innovation and community at its heart.
28 Sinclair Street houses a collection of museum quality items associated with over 100 people who have connections with the area – from John Logie Baird to UK Prime Minister Andrew Bonar Law.
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT AT THE HEROES CENTRE:
- A Range of Exclusive Quality Gifts – all linked to Helensburgh and its Heroes
- A 50′s Style Cafe – serving classic fayre from thick shakes, delicious cheesecakes to frozen ice cream
- An exhibition area that tells the stories of some remarkable people
- A Visitor Centre
- John Muir Way certificates
- Open 7 Days per week from 09.00am to 9.00pm