Operations Managers – 2 Positions
£16k – 20K Depending on Experience & Hours
Helensburgh Heroes is hiring two experienced Operations Managers who are passionate about customer service, will lead by example and become the public face of our business.
With your love of leading people and ambition to deliver beyond expectation, your role will be to set stretching targets and lead your team to deliver a unique customer experience. Through supervising and motivating staff and volunteers, you’ll manage the day to day operation and ensure the retail and catering teams are engaged to exceed customer service expectations, and are proud to talk about Helensburgh Heroes’ objectives and future plans.
Directly interacting with all our customers that visit our shop, exhibition and café space, our team is in a key position to inform our visitors what we’re are doing as an organisation and what our plans are for phase two.
Main Responsibilities of the Role
- Customer Service Champion – exceeding customer expectations and drive the business forward to consistently deliver brand excellence.
- Responsibility and achievement of targets
- Responsible for stock
- Responsible for day to day accounting and cash handling
- Responsible for menu and gift portfolio to ensure maximisation of revenues
- Responsible for supplier relationships
- Responsible for health, safety and wellbeing of employees and customers
- Management and development of team members
- Ensuring compliance with all appropriate legislation
Experience & Skills Required
- Experience of managing multifaceted operations – knowledge of retail and catering best practice advantageous
- A strong track record of delivering income growth through sales and service
- Proven experience of people management
- A level of confidence to communicate effectively and professionally at all levels
- Team orientated and the ability to successfully work with others.
- Delivering objectives to agreed timescales and deadlines.
- Ability to work independently to prioritise work areas.
- Attention to detail and very high standards with regard to cleanliness and compliance implementation and monitoring
For further information please call 01436 678699 or send a CV or email to firstname.lastname@example.org