A vision such as the Heroes Centre can only be delivered with the help and assistance of its supporters.
Whoever you are, wherever you are and whatever your interests, we need you to get involved!
Whether on your own or part of a community group, school or business, you can get help shape the future of the Heroes Centre.
There are a number of ways to get involved with Heroes Centre, and all of them are vital to its long term success.
From research to sponsorship, from social media to naming rights – no matter how much -or how little -time and money you can afford to give, every penny and second counts.
Being a Heroes Centre is all about spreading the word and becoming a project Champion.
We need the oxygen of publicity, the more people that know about the Heroes Centre and its aims, the greater the chance of our success.
Some Suggested Activities for Heroes Centre Supporters
• Contact all your Social Media contacts and invite them to become Facebook Fans of Helensburgh Heroes
• Follow us on Twitter
• Circulate the Supporters Pack to colleagues, friends and family –particularly to folks that have moved away from the area
• Research companies/individuals that you think may be interested in getting actively commercially/involved with the Centre
• Research the Hall of Fame inductees to find new ones, or update the existing biographies to make them more comprehensive
• If you are involved with Educating Children/Youth Groups, consider setting projects and activities around the Hall of Fame Inductees, so that they may learn about the area‟s incredible people
• Locate items of interest/memorabilia for the Centre
If you want to get involved Contact Us now and we’ll get back to you straight away
Members – Details of Membership will be announced shortly
Directors – Individuals who have something positive to contribute and wish to actively get involved with the management of the Company. The position of Director is voluntary and carries with it a legal liability. If you are interested in offering your services as a Director, please contact us here