A VISION SUCH AS THE HEROES CENTRE CAN ONLY BE DELIVERED WITH
THE HELP AND ASSISTANCE OF ITS SUPPORTERS
If you have an interest in technology, education, or culture or simply have a passion for all things Scotland then please get involved.
Whether on your own or part of a community group, school or business, you can get help shape the future of the Heroes Centre.
There are a number of ways to get involved with Heroes Centre, and all of them are vital to its long term success.
From research to sponsorship, from social media to naming rights – no matter how much -or how little -time and money you can afford to give, every penny and second counts.
We need the oxygen of publicity, the more people that know about the Heroes Centre project and its aims, the greater the chance of our success.
If you would like to support us, please find some suggested activities for Heroes Centre Supporters
- Contact all your Social Media contacts and invite them to become Facebook Fans of
- Follow us on Twitter
- Research companies/individuals that you think may be interested in getting actively commercially/involved with the Centre
- Research the Hall of Fame inductees to find new ones, or update the existing biographies to make them more comprehensive
- If you are involved with Educating Children/Youth Groups, consider setting projects and activities around the Hall of Fame Inductees, so that they may learn about the area’s incredible people
- Locate items of interest/memorabilia for the Centre